Aspen Restoration is committed to meeting its obligations under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and related legislation. We work according to a clearly defined Environmental Policy Statement which is subject to continuous review to reflect our business activities. Currently, this commitment includes:
- Developing practices and procedures which deal effectively with our every-day activities; reasonably foreseeing abnormal events and meeting our legal obligations.
- Providing an organisational structure which clearly defines responsibilities for environmental protection, and ensures systems and procedures relating to our environmental policy are applied rigorously.
- Ensuring all employees have reasonable experience and/or training as necessary, to achieve our desired level of environmental commitment.
- Maintaining a high level of technical awareness on environmental issues and communicating environmental effect, hazard and risk information as appropriate.
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment without health risks, including adequate arrangements for employees’ welfare while at work.
- Expecting subcontractors and suppliers to match our levels of environmental commitment.
- Bringing our Environmental Policy Statement to the attention of all employees and seeking their cooperation in supporting our efforts to achieve and maintain a healthy environment.
- Requiring and enabling all employees to consider the environmental effects of their work and to comply with all legal and company requirements in this area.
We undertake a formal review of our Environmental Policy Statement and any associated procedures every two years.